Whole soy, but not purified daidzein, had a favorable effect on improvement of cardiovascular risks: A 6-month randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled trial in equol-producing postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 709–717, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z.-m., Ho, S. C., Chen, Y.-m., Ho, S., To, K., Tomlinson, B. and Woo, J. (2014), Whole soy, but not purified daidzein, had a favorable effect on improvement of cardiovascular risks: A 6-month randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled trial in equol-producing postmenopausal women. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 709–717. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300499
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grant Committee-General Research Fund. Grant Number: RGC-GRF465810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!