High vitamin D and calcium intakes reduce diet-induced obesity in mice by increasing adipose tissue apoptosis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1342–1348, June 2014
How to Cite
Sergeev, I. N. and Song, Q. (2014), High vitamin D and calcium intakes reduce diet-induced obesity in mice by increasing adipose tissue apoptosis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1342–1348. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300503
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA). Grant Numbers: SD00H325, 2009-35200-05008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!