Quercetin differently regulates insulin-mediated glucose transporter 4 translocation under basal and inflammatory conditions in adipocytes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 931–941, May 2014
How to Cite
Xu, M., Hu, J., Zhao, W., Gao, X., Jiang, C., Liu, K., Liu, B. and Huang, F. (2014), Quercetin differently regulates insulin-mediated glucose transporter 4 translocation under basal and inflammatory conditions in adipocytes. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 931–941. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300510
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072976
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (program no. JKZ2011018)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!