A rosemary extract enriched in carnosic acid improves circulating adipocytokines and modulates key metabolic sensors in lean Zucker rats: Critical and contrasting differences in the obese genotype
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 942–953, May 2014
How to Cite
Romo-Vaquero, M., Larrosa, M., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., Issaly, N., Flanagan, J., Roller, M., Tomás-Barberán, F. A., Espín, J. C. and García-Conesa, M.-T. (2014), A rosemary extract enriched in carnosic acid improves circulating adipocytokines and modulates key metabolic sensors in lean Zucker rats: Critical and contrasting differences in the obese genotype. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 942–953. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300524
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Spanish Center for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!