Molecular cross-talk between members of distinct families of selenium containing proteins
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2014
How to Cite
Ansong, E., Yang, W. and Diamond, A. M. (2014), Molecular cross-talk between members of distinct families of selenium containing proteins. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300543
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: RO1CA127943, RO1CA127943-S1, #81272251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!