Nutritional aspects of metabolic inflammation in relation to health—insights from transcriptomic biomarkers in PBMC of fatty acids and polyphenols
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Vitamin K Conundrums
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1708–1720, August 2014
How to Cite
Afman, L., Milenkovic, D. and Roche, H. M. (2014), Nutritional aspects of metabolic inflammation in relation to health—insights from transcriptomic biomarkers in PBMC of fatty acids and polyphenols. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1708–1720. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300559
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland Principal Investigator Programme. Grant Number: 11/PI/1119
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- Health Research Board
- Department of Health and Children. Grant Number: 07FHRIUCD1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!