Metabolic effects of a high-fat diet post-weaning after low maternal dietary folate during pregnancy and lactation
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1087–1097, May 2014
How to Cite
McKay, J. A., Xie, L., Manus, C., Langie, S. A. S., Maxwell, R. J., Ford, D. and Mathers, J. C. (2014), Metabolic effects of a high-fat diet post-weaning after low maternal dietary folate during pregnancy and lactation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1087–1097. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300615
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/G007993/1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differential DNA methylation of genes involved in fibrosis progression in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and alcoholic liver disease, Clinical Epigenetics, 2015, 7, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,