Diallyl sulfide as a potential dietary agent to reduce TNF-α- and histamine-induced proinflammatory responses in A7r5 cells
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1069–1078, May 2014
How to Cite
Ho, C.-Y., Weng, C.-J., Jhang, J.-J., Cheng, Y.-T., Huang, S.-M. and Yen, G.-C. (2014), Diallyl sulfide as a potential dietary agent to reduce TNF-α- and histamine-induced proinflammatory responses in A7r5 cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300617
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC101-2313-B-005-046-MY3
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!