Long-term commercial cow's milk consumption and its effects on metabolic parameters associated with obesity in young mice
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1061–1068, May 2014
How to Cite
Yamin, H. B., Barnea, M., Genzer, Y., Chapnik, N. and Froy, O. (2014), Long-term commercial cow's milk consumption and its effects on metabolic parameters associated with obesity in young mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1061–1068. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300650
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Israeli Dairy Board. Grant Number: 3-00000-8325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!