Flavanol metabolites reduce monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells through modulation of expression of genes via p38-MAPK and p65-Nf-kB pathways
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1016–1027, May 2014
How to Cite
Claude, S., Boby, C., Rodriguez-Mateos, A., Spencer, J. P. E., Gérard, N., Morand, C. and Milenkovic, D. (2014), Flavanol metabolites reduce monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells through modulation of expression of genes via p38-MAPK and p65-Nf-kB pathways. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1016–1027. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300658
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- European Union project “Flaviola”. Grant Number: 226588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!