Deuterium-labeled phylloquinone fed to α-tocopherol-injected rats demonstrates sensitivity of low phylloquinone-containing tissues to menaquinone-4 depletion
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Vitamin K Conundrums
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1610–1619, August 2014
How to Cite
Farley, S. M., Leonard, S. W., Stevens, J. F. and Traber, M. G. (2014), Deuterium-labeled phylloquinone fed to α-tocopherol-injected rats demonstrates sensitivity of low phylloquinone-containing tissues to menaquinone-4 depletion. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1610–1619. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300659
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- National Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2009-35200-05031
- USDA National Institute for Food and Agriculture (MGT)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: S10RR027878, P30ES000210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!