Additional corresponding author: Dr. Sung-Hoon Kim, E-mail: email@example.com
Molecular targets of isothiocyanates in cancer: Recent advances
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Vitamin K Conundrums
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1685–1707, August 2014
How to Cite
Gupta, P., Kim, B., Kim, S.-H. and Srivastava, S. K. (2014), Molecular targets of isothiocyanates in cancer: Recent advances. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1685–1707. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300684
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- R01. Grant Numbers: CA106953, CA129038
- National Cancer Institute, NIH, and MRC. Grant Number: 2007–0054931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!