Additional corresponding author: Yiu-Kay Lai, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rutin potentiates insulin receptor kinase to enhance insulin-dependent glucose transporter 4 translocation
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1168–1176, June 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-Y., Shih, H.-Y., Chia, Y.-C., Lee, C.-H., Ashida, H., Lai, Y.-K. and Weng, C.-F. (2014), Rutin potentiates insulin receptor kinase to enhance insulin-dependent glucose transporter 4 translocation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1168–1176. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300691
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 99-2923-B-259-002-MY3, 99-2311-B-259-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!