Resveratrol inhibits glucose-induced migration of vascular smooth muscle cells mediated by focal adhesion kinase
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1389–1401, July 2014
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Chen, L.-H., Varadharajan, T., Tsai, M.-J., Chia, Y.-C., Yuan, T.-C., Sung, P.-J. and Weng, C.-F. (2014), Resveratrol inhibits glucose-induced migration of vascular smooth muscle cells mediated by focal adhesion kinase. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1389–1401. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300698
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Tzu-Chi University, Hualien, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-98-2622-B-259-001-CC3, NSC-98-2218-E-007-004, NSC-99-2311-B-259-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!