Resveratrol inhibits glucose-induced migration of vascular smooth muscle cells mediated by focal adhesion kinase
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1389–1401, July 2014
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Chen, L.-H., Varadharajan, T., Tsai, M.-J., Chia, Y.-C., Yuan, T.-C., Sung, P.-J. and Weng, C.-F. (2014), Resveratrol inhibits glucose-induced migration of vascular smooth muscle cells mediated by focal adhesion kinase. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1389–1401. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300698
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Tzu-Chi University, Hualien, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-98-2622-B-259-001-CC3, NSC-98-2218-E-007-004, NSC-99-2311-B-259-001-MY3
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.