Fumonisin B1 induced neural tube defects were not increased in LM/Bc mice fed folate-deficient diet
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1190–1198, June 2014
How to Cite
Voss, K. A., Riley, R. T. and Gelineau-van Waes, J. (2014), Fumonisin B1 induced neural tube defects were not increased in LM/Bc mice fed folate-deficient diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1190–1198. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300720
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Vol. 58, Issue 9, 1926, Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!