These authors contributed equally to work.
Effect of methionine-deficient and methionine-supplemented diets on the hepatic one-carbon and lipid metabolism in mice
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1502–1512, July 2014
How to Cite
Aissa, A. F., Tryndyak, V., de Conti, A., Melnyk, S., Gomes, T. D. U. H., Bianchi, M. L. P., James, S. J., Beland, F. A., Antunes, L. M. G. and Pogribny, I. P. (2014), Effect of methionine-deficient and methionine-supplemented diets on the hepatic one-carbon and lipid metabolism in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1502–1512. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300726
The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2010/01410-0, 2012/10872-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!