Interspecies communication between plant and mouse gut host cells through edible plant derived exosome-like nanoparticles
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1561–1573, July 2014
How to Cite
Mu, J., Zhuang, X., Wang, Q., Jiang, H., Deng, Z.-B., Wang, B., Zhang, L., Kakar, S., Jun, Y., Miller, D. and Zhang, H.-G. (2014), Interspecies communication between plant and mouse gut host cells through edible plant derived exosome-like nanoparticles. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1561–1573. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300729
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: UH2TR000875, RO1AT004294
- Louisville Veterans Administration Medical Center (VAMC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!