Additional corresponding author: Dr. Young-Ho Park, E-mail: email@example.com
18β-glycyrrhetinic acid attenuates anandamide-induced adiposity and high-fat diet induced obesity
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1436–1446, July 2014
How to Cite
Park, M., Lee, J.-H., Choi, J. K., Hong, Y. D., Bae, I.-H., Lim, K.-M., Park, Y.-H. and Ha, H. (2014), 18β-glycyrrhetinic acid attenuates anandamide-induced adiposity and high-fat diet induced obesity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1436–1446. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300763
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Research Foundation, Korea. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A1A03006092