Estrogen receptor beta is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1861–1872, September 2014
How to Cite
Parr, M. K., Zhao, P., Haupt, O., Ngueu, S. T., Hengevoss, J., Fritzemeier, K. H., Piechotta, M., Schlörer, N., Muhn, P., Zheng, W.-Y., Xie, M.-Y. and Diel, P. (2014), Estrogen receptor beta is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1861–1872. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300806
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- China Scholarship Council
- Sino-German Center. Grant Number: GZ731
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Projects. Grant Number: 2010DFA31780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!