The capsaicin analog nonivamide decreases total energy intake from a standardized breakfast and enhances plasma serotonin levels in moderately overweight men after administered in an oral glucose tolerance test: A randomized, crossover trial
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1282–1290, June 2014
How to Cite
Hochkogler, C. M., Rohm, B., Hojdar, K., Pignitter, M., Widder, S., Ley, J. P., Krammer, G. E. and Somoza, V. (2014), The capsaicin analog nonivamide decreases total energy intake from a standardized breakfast and enhances plasma serotonin levels in moderately overweight men after administered in an oral glucose tolerance test: A randomized, crossover trial. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1282–1290. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300821
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Austrian National Foundation for Research, Technology and Development
- Symrise AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!