The clinicaltrials.gov-reference NCT01887964.
Food & Function
Resistant starch type 4-enriched diet lowered blood cholesterols and improved body composition in a double blind controlled cross-over intervention
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1365–1369, June 2014
How to Cite
Nichenametla, S. N., Weidauer, L. A., Wey, H. E., Beare, T. M., Specker, B. L. and Dey, M. (2014), Resistant starch type 4-enriched diet lowered blood cholesterols and improved body composition in a double blind controlled cross-over intervention. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1365–1369. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300829
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R00AT4245
- SD-Agriculture Experiment Station. Grant Number: 3AH360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!