These authors contributed equally to this work.
Low-dose diet supplement of a natural flavonoid, luteolin, ameliorates diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance in mice
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1258–1268, June 2014
How to Cite
Xu, N., Zhang, L., Dong, J., Zhang, X., Chen, Y.-G., Bao, B. and Liu, J. (2014), Low-dose diet supplement of a natural flavonoid, luteolin, ameliorates diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1258–1268. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300830
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31171315
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100111110009
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11040606M92
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, China. Grant Numbers: 2012HGCX0003, 2012HGQC0019
- CHINA POSTDOCTORAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION. Grant Number: 2013M541817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!