These authors contributed equally to this work.
Moderate chronic administration of Vineatrol-enriched red wines improves metabolic, oxidative, and inflammatory markers in hamsters fed a high-fat diet
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1212–1225, June 2014
How to Cite
Romain, C., Bresciani, L., Gaillet, S., Feillet-Coudray, C., Calani, L., Bonafos, B., Vidé, J., Rugani, N., Ramos, J., Rio, D. D., Cristol, J.-P. and Rouanet, J.-M. (2014), Moderate chronic administration of Vineatrol-enriched red wines improves metabolic, oxidative, and inflammatory markers in hamsters fed a high-fat diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1212–1225. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300853
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!