These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Food & Function
A dark brown roast coffee blend is less effective at stimulating gastric acid secretion in healthy volunteers compared to a medium roast market blend
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1370–1373, June 2014
How to Cite
Rubach, M., Lang, R., Bytof, G., Stiebitz, H., Lantz, I., Hofmann, T. and Somoza, V. (2014), A dark brown roast coffee blend is less effective at stimulating gastric acid secretion in healthy volunteers compared to a medium roast market blend. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1370–1373. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300890
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- FEI (Forschungskreis der Ernährungsindustrie e.V., Bonn, Germany) the AiF (Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschung)
- German Ministry of Economics. Grant Number: 14042 N
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!