Glycyrrhizic acid attenuated glycative stress in kidney of diabetic mice through enhancing glyoxalase pathway
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1426–1435, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-h., Hsieh, C.-H., Liu, W.-h. and Yin, M.-c. (2014), Glycyrrhizic acid attenuated glycative stress in kidney of diabetic mice through enhancing glyoxalase pathway. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1426–1435. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300910
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- China Medical University, Taichung City, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMU102-ASIA-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!