M. A. Núñez-Sánchez and R. García-Villalba contributed equally to the work.
Targeted metabolic profiling of pomegranate polyphenols and urolithins in plasma, urine and colon tissues from colorectal cancer patients
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1199–1211, June 2014
How to Cite
Nuñez-Sánchez, M. A., García-Villalba, R., Monedero-Saiz, T., García-Talavera, N. V., Gómez-Sánchez, M. B., Sánchez-Álvarez, C., García-Albert, A. M., Rodríguez-Gil, F. J., Ruiz-Marín, M., Pastor-Quirante, F. A., Martínez-Díaz, F., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., González-Sarrías, A., Tomás-Barberán, F. A. and Espín, J. C. (2014), Targeted metabolic profiling of pomegranate polyphenols and urolithins in plasma, urine and colon tissues from colorectal cancer patients. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1199–1211. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300931
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- MINECO, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!