Vitamin K and musculoskeletal health in postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Vitamin K Conundrums
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1647–1657, August 2014
How to Cite
Hamidi, M. S. and Cheung, A. M. (2014), Vitamin K and musculoskeletal health in postmenopausal women. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1647–1657. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300950
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!