Letter to the Editor
Glutamic acid-rich proteins in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) storage roots
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 934–935, June 2013
How to Cite
de Souza, C. R. B. and Carvalho, L. J. C. B. (2013), Glutamic acid-rich proteins in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) storage roots. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 934–935. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201370055
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!