Clinical trial registration number: www.irct.ir: IRCT201306085623N8.
Metabolic response to folate supplementation in overweight women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1465–1473, July 2014
How to Cite
Asemi, Z., Karamali, M. and Esmaillzadeh, A. (2014), Metabolic response to folate supplementation in overweight women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1465–1473. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400033
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- Vice-chancellor for Research, AUMS, and Iran
- Arak University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 92147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!