Overfeeding increases postprandial endotoxemia in men: Inflammatory outcome may depend on LPS transporters LBP and sCD14
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1513–1518, July 2014
How to Cite
Laugerette, F., Alligier, M., Bastard, J.-P., Drai, J., Chanséaume, E., Lambert-Porcheron, S., Laville, M., Morio, B., Vidal, H. and Michalski, M.-C. (2014), Overfeeding increases postprandial endotoxemia in men: Inflammatory outcome may depend on LPS transporters LBP and sCD14. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1513–1518. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400044
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Numbers: FLORINFLAM ANR-07-PNRA-0007, METAPROFILE ANR-06-PNRA-0007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!