Resveratrol and its major sulfated conjugates are substrates of organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATPs): Impact on growth of ZR-75-1 breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1830–1842, September 2014
How to Cite
Riha, J., Brenner, S., Böhmdorfer, M., Giessrigl, B., Pignitter, M., Schueller, K., Thalhammer, T., Stieger, B., Somoza, V., Szekeres, T. and Jäger, W. (2014), Resveratrol and its major sulfated conjugates are substrates of organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATPs): Impact on growth of ZR-75-1 breast cancer cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1830–1842. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400095
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- “BioProMotion” Bioactivity and Metabolism grant from the University of Vienna, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!