New shrimp IgE-binding proteins involved in mite-seafood cross-reactivity
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1915–1925, September 2014
How to Cite
Gámez, C., Zafra, M. P., Boquete, M., Sanz, V., Mazzeo, C., Ibáñez, M. D., Sánchez-García, S., Sastre, J. and del Pozo, V. (2014), New shrimp IgE-binding proteins involved in mite-seafood cross-reactivity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1915–1925. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400122
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- CIBER de Enfermedades Respiratorias
- Carlos III Institute of Health initiative
- Conchita Rábago Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!