Faecal microbial metabolism of olive oil phenolic compounds: In vitro and in vivo approaches
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1809–1819, September 2014
How to Cite
Mosele, J. I., Martín-Peláez, S., Macià, A., Farràs, M., Valls, R.-M., Catalán, Ú. and Motilva, M.-J. (2014), Faecal microbial metabolism of olive oil phenolic compounds: In vitro and in vivo approaches. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1809–1819. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400124
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO). Grant Numbers: AGL2009–13517-C03, AGL2012–40144-C03–03, AGL2012–40144-C03–02, AGL2012–40144-C03–01
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: FIS-FEDER, PI021307
- CIBEROBN. Grant Number: CB06/03
- Health Institute of Carlos III. Grant Number: CD10/00224
- Generalitat de Catalunya through the J. Mosele grant
- FPI contract. Grant Number: BES-2010–040766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!