Caco-2 accumulation of lutein is greater from human milk than from infant formula despite similar bioaccessibility
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2014–2022, October 2014
How to Cite
Lipkie, T. E., Banavara, D., Shah, B., Morrow, A. L., McMahon, R. J., Jouni, Z. E. and Ferruzzi, M. G. (2014), Caco-2 accumulation of lutein is greater from human milk than from infant formula despite similar bioaccessibility. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 2014–2022. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400126
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2014 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Mead Johnson Pediatric Institute and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- National Needs Graduate Fellowship. Grant Number: INDE-2007-04381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!