Additional corresponding author: Dr. Mario Castellucci, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of dietary phytochemicals to target inflammation, fibrosis, proliferation, and angiogenesis in uterine tissues: Promising options for prevention and treatment of uterine fibroids?
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Vitamin K Conundrums
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1667–1684, August 2014
How to Cite
Islam, M. S., Akhtar, M. M., Ciavattini, A., Giannubilo, S. R., Protic, O., Janjusevic, M., Procopio, A. D., Segars, J. H., Castellucci, M. and Ciarmela, P. (2014), Use of dietary phytochemicals to target inflammation, fibrosis, proliferation, and angiogenesis in uterine tissues: Promising options for prevention and treatment of uterine fibroids?. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1667–1684. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400134
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2014
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Fabriano e Cupramontana
- Italian Ministry of the University and Research. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2010–2011, 20102CHST5_007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!