Garcinol suppresses inflammation-associated colon carcinogenesis in mice
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1820–1829, September 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, M.-L., Chiou, Y.-S., Chiou, L.-Y., Ho, C.-T. and Pan, M.-H. (2014), Garcinol suppresses inflammation-associated colon carcinogenesis in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1820–1829. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201400149
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 101-2628-B-022-001-MY4, 102-2628-B-002-053-MY3, NTU-103R7777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!