Development of single-stage and doherty GaN-based hybrid RF power amplifiers for quasi-constant envelope and high peak to average power ratio wireless standards
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 206–210, January 2012
How to Cite
Moreno, J., Fang, J., Quaglia, R., Camarchia, V., Pirola, M. and Ghione, G. (2012), Development of single-stage and doherty GaN-based hybrid RF power amplifiers for quasi-constant envelope and high peak to average power ratio wireless standards. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 206–210. doi: 10.1002/mop.26459
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- PRIN 2007 M3ICGAN
- NOE NEWCOM++ is kindly acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!