A highly-birefringent fiber loop mirror temperature sensor demodulation based on a long-period grating in photonic crystal fiber with differential processing
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 176–179, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhao, C.-L., Kang, J., Jin, Y. and Dong, X. (2012), A highly-birefringent fiber loop mirror temperature sensor demodulation based on a long-period grating in photonic crystal fiber with differential processing. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 176–179. doi: 10.1002/mop.26460
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- national basic research program of china (973 program). Grant Number: 2010CB327804
- Qianjiang Talents Program 2010 of Zhejiang Province China
- major project of Education Department in Zhejiang province of China. Grant Number: E200909231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!