A 3.5-GHz three-stage doherty power amplifier with bias controller using power tracking method
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 23–26, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M.-W., Kam, S.-H. and Jeong, Y.-H. (2012), A 3.5-GHz three-stage doherty power amplifier with bias controller using power tracking method. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 23–26. doi: 10.1002/mop.26474
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- BK21 program
- National Center for Nanomaterials Technology (NCNT)
- WCU (World Class University)
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2010-000-10100-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!