Compact bandpass filter using novel transformer-based coupled resonators on integrated passive device glass substrate
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 257–262, January 2012
How to Cite
Huang, C.-H., Chen, C.-H. and Horng, T.-S. (2012), Compact bandpass filter using novel transformer-based coupled resonators on integrated passive device glass substrate. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/mop.26498
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan
- NSC. Grant Numbers: 97-2221-E-110-035-MY3, 97-2622-E-110-007-CC1
- Department of Industrial Technology, Taiwan. Grant Number: 97-EC-17-A-01-S1-104
- National Chip Implementation Center, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!