A broadband antenna using the modified ground plane with a complementary split ring resonator for 5-GHz WLAN band-notched performance
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J., Kim, N. and Lee, S. (2012), A broadband antenna using the modified ground plane with a complementary split ring resonator for 5-GHz WLAN band-notched performance. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/mop.26512
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- The Regional Core Research Program/Chungbuk BIT Research-Oriented University Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!