Millimeter-wave photonic active integrated antennas using hybrid mode-locked lasers
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1200–1203, May 2012
How to Cite
Khawaja, B. A. and Cryan, M. J. (2012), Millimeter-wave photonic active integrated antennas using hybrid mode-locked lasers. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 54: 1200–1203. doi: 10.1002/mop.26772
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2001
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Bristol, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!