Dual-polarized band-stop FSS spatial filters using vicsek fractal geometry
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 31–34, January 2013
How to Cite
da Silva, M. R., Nóbrega, C. d. L., Silva, P. H. d. F. and D'Assunção, A. G. (2013), Dual-polarized band-stop FSS spatial filters using vicsek fractal geometry. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 55: 31–34. doi: 10.1002/mop.27242
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- CNPq under covenant. Grant Number: 573939/2008-0
- (INCT-CSF), under contract. Grant Number: 307256/2009-0
- Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Paraíba (IFPB)
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!