Analysis of arbitrarily shaped COAX-FED microstrip antennas—a hybrid mixed-potential integral equation approach
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 200–203, June 1990
How to Cite
Zheng, D. and Michalski, K. A. (1990), Analysis of arbitrarily shaped COAX-FED microstrip antennas—a hybrid mixed-potential integral equation approach. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 3: 200–203. doi: 10.1002/mop.4650030605
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!