A 3D perfectly matched medium from modified maxwell's equations with stretched coordinates
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 7, Issue 13, pages 599–604, September 1994
How to Cite
Chew, W. C. and Weedon, W. H. (1994), A 3D perfectly matched medium from modified maxwell's equations with stretched coordinates. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 7: 599–604. doi: 10.1002/mop.4650071304
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 1994
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: NOOO-14–89–J1286
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAALO3–91–G-O339
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-ECS-92–24466
- NASA. Grant Number: NASA-NAG-2–871
- National Center for Supercomputer Applications at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!