On leave from the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677.
Electromagnetic scattering from a circular cylinder with an anisotropic surface impedance due to an obliquely incident plane wave
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 162–165, 20 October 1995
How to Cite
Kishk, A. A. and Kildal, P.-S. (1995), Electromagnetic scattering from a circular cylinder with an anisotropic surface impedance due to an obliquely incident plane wave. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 10: 162–165. doi: 10.1002/mop.4650100311
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!