This work was presented at the Third Bernese SIOPEL Workshop, on April 5, 2001.
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Third SIOPEL Liver Tumour Study Group Workshop
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 484–486, November 2002
How to Cite
Finegold, M. J. (2002), Chemotherapy for suspected hepatoblastoma without efforts at surgical resection is a bad practice. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 39: 484–486. doi: 10.1002/mpo.10172
The author has no financial or other self-serving interest in the matters presented other than the advancement of therapy for afflicted children.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.