Cancer in older adolescents and young adults: Epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, survival, and importance of clinical trials
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2002
How to Cite
Bleyer, W. A. (2002), Cancer in older adolescents and young adults: Epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, survival, and importance of clinical trials. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 38: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/mpo.1257
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.