Study design and cohort characteristics of the childhood cancer survivor study: A multi-institutional collaborative project
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 229–239, April 2002
How to Cite
Robison, L. L., Mertens, A. C., Boice, J. D., Breslow, N. E., Donaldson, S. S., Green, D. M., Li, F. P., Meadows, A. T., Mulvihill, J. J., Neglia, J. P., Nesbit, M. E., Packer, R. J., Potter, J. D., Sklar, C. A., Smith, M. A., Stovall, M., Strong, L. C., Yasui, Y. and Zeltzer, L. K. (2002), Study design and cohort characteristics of the childhood cancer survivor study: A multi-institutional collaborative project. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 38: 229–239. doi: 10.1002/mpo.1316
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2001
- National Cancer Institute of the NIH. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- Children's Cancer Research Fund (to University of Minnesota Cancer Center)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.